The Ultimate in Urban Living
The Southeast corner of downtown is HOT and will soon be a destination with Transfer Co Food Hall and Chavis Park anchoring the activity. Palladium Plaza is in the same block as the Red Hat building, tucked away on the edge of downtown with everything at your doorstep.
- Palladium Plaza was built in 2007 and is located on the same block as the Red Hat building in Downtown Raleigh.
- The building features 65 condos of varying styles. Some are two-level townhome style condos and others are one level flats. This condo is one level, located on the 3rd floor of the building.
- The building has one elevator in the middle of the building and one elevator at the Davie Street entrance.
- All utilities in this building are electric, and the owners of 215 recently installed a new water heater.
- This unit faces south towards Cabarrus Street, with three operable windows for letting in fresh air.